Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rule #1 - Take your camera with you everywhere

Well, I am finally starting to take my bag's advice!
With the additional of our new lil' point-n-shoot, and the numerous other cameras I own - I'm finally going to use this bag for what it was intended!

This "Rule #1" bag is from a company called Lomography - now, if you can get past the slightly "hipster/cooler-than-thou" vibe of the site, there is a ton of great stuff in their online store.

Be sure to check out all the specialty cameras (they use this thing called F-I-L-M, might be kinda hard to find, so you better buy some from the site at the same time), and there are a ton of great gift ideas for your fav photog friend (on that note, I'm quite fond of the green slingshot bag!)

:)
Laura

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the lomography fisheye camera. I will post some pics from it over the holidays on my blog. -cool looking bag.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Paul and Laura said...

Oooo - please share!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home