Monday, December 18, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...



All I want for Christmas....is this nifty lil camera!

I'm not a big fan of point-n-shoots (the time between pushing the button and the actual shutter kills me! Ok, I pushed it.... now....wait...is there something wrong? And just when you turn it to see if the lens is open - BAM, built-in-flash POPs - right in your eye!). I have to say though, its much easier to slip this little Canon SD700 IS in your pocket, than say - a 20D.

I love this camera because of its HUGE screen (its making my 20D jealous), and the fact that it has image stabilization rocks! Paul and I love low light photography, and this will allow us to take good shots wherever we go.... Well, hopefully good shots!

Turns out we are getting this for Christmas (thanks Mom-n-Dad!), so I'll post a few pix soon!

Merry Christmas to all!
Laura & Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home