Monday, December 18, 2006

Pick My Pocket


dickiesPicPocket
Originally uploaded by lauraeatonphoto.


Dickies Pick Pocket

I wish I could take credit for this idea. I was attending the Pictage PartnerConference in LA, and as I was heading off to a seminar, I basically tackled the girl in front of me to find out where she got this ingenious little pocket! Has Dickies entered into the world of photography? Nope - but this Pick Pocket turns out to be just the right size for CF cards - and unlike straps that have built in card holders, can be attached anywhere.

If you look around the net - you'll see them in all kinds of cool styles and colors (the link at the top (Dickies Pick Pocket) will take you to music123.com)....

:)
Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryce Leo said...

Wow i've been looking for something like that for the longest time. Though I use SD that's still fine. Though that means I'll have to stop using the homemeade ones I sewed.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home