Monday, December 18, 2006

Welcome to MiniPix!

Hello there!
We decided to start this blog as a way to share all the latest and greatest stuff in photography with all of our friends. My hubby and I are pretty darn, I dunno, whats the word.... geeky? Well, we check out all the "deal" sites, and nifty-new-cool photo stuff daily, and then IM the links to each other all day long. So yes, I suppose the word is geeky.

So, I thought, why not share this good stuff with everyone! (Hey, we want everyone else to go broke on all this cool-gadget-techie stuff too! This way, we can feel better about ourselves!)

We called it MiniPix for a few reasons:
1) I used to have a Mini Cooper, and I miss it o-so-much
2) These are going to be pretty short, to-the-point entries (if you want to read rambling stuff, feel free to check out our other blog http://lauraeatonphoto.blogspot.com)

So thats it! I hope you find this useful!

Thanks!
Laura & Paul

www.LauraEaton.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home